12.09.2006

No More.

I've decided to delete my myspace account. Yes! I've felt so free ever since I confirmed and clicked the YES I'M SURE I WANT TO LEAVE MYSPACE button. But it's hard- myspace is such a drug of mindlessness. But ya know, I'm sick of wasting time looking at people's profiles. If I really cared about them, I'd have other ways to contact them + find out what's new in their lives. So we'll see how long I can remain myspace-free. Fuck myspace, I don't need it! As long as I have a steady supply of caffeine, everything will be just fine... No, I surely don't need that crap. It's owned by Fox, too. YUCK. No, I don't need it. Surely, I don't need it.

3 comments:

iWoman said...

What were people doing at myspace to make you delete??

iWoman said...

And are you quoting a song at the end???

sarah said...

Myspace was just getting annoying. Very, very annoying.